A new version of the input plugin for PS2 emulators LilyPad has been released.
* DualShock 3 direct connection support added. Supports several tilt axes and analog input from all buttons that support it. Probably won´t work with six-axis controllers, as I don´t have one to test on. No idea about bluetooth support.
* Multi-tap support added. Requires relatively recent versions of Pcsx2 (SVN 893 or higher recommended). Note that this doesn´t work with the latest betas with wxWidgets, as the option is going to be added to Pcsx2´s interface, to allow use of memorycards on the emulated multi-tap as well.
* Pad save state stuff should be a little more robust. As a result, should wait until pad is initialized before loading savestates made with 0.9.11, just as one should have done every time with 0.9.10 or earlier, so shouldn´t really cause any issues.
* Miscellaneous binding improvements.
* Pressure sensitivity stuff may work better, now based on DS3 behavior.
* Messed up list of bindings when mouse API enabled and "Start without mouse focus" is set, and enter config screen after running PCSX2 fixed.
* Multi-threading vibrating while plugging in/unplugging a device bug fixed. Sure a whole lot of people ran into this one. Smile
* Logging bug fixed.
* Poll devices at most only once every 15 milliseconds. This will make the pad plugin less likely to cause slowdowns while fast forwarding games, though it will may make turbo behave less than perfectly in the same situations. As most people cant press and release a button even a mere 5 times in a single second, shouldn´t cause issues unless a game is running at least 10 times faster than it would on a PS2.
* Defaults for new force feedback bindings should work for most devices.
* Modified force feedback axis sorting.
* Improved keyboard queue handling slightly.
* Minor config screen fixes.
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.