Thanks to the amazing feedback I've had over v0.1, I've been working on a bunch of fixes and additions version 0.2 should cover. Here are the changes and fixes for v0.2. And HERE is where you can grab the update. The SVN will always be updated with every new release too. That should keep some going for a little while longer
The download and more information is on this site:
- Added: Soldier enemies now throw grenades on Normal, Hard and Intense difficulties.
- Added: Red and Blue team skin colors in team multiplayer games, bottom color now selects either Red or Blue team.
- Added: Option in the Misc. menu to brighten certain models, turning this off gives a slight speed boost.
- Added: Option in the multiplayer menu to turn on/off auto-aim.
- Added: Option in the multiplayer menu to turn on/off map exits.
- Added: New missile model for the rocket launcher and grenade launcher.
- Added: New plasma ball effect for the secondary function of the grenade launcher.
- Added: Extra deathmatch and co-op spawn points in single player maps (no more crazy telefragging).
- Added: New icon and background image for the Normal and Slim EBOOTS.
- Added: Loading screen background image.
- Change: Expanded the Base Arena multiplayer map (kdm2).
- Change: Split up the pak files for faster & easier patching.
- Change: The config file now shows subtle realistic view movement, and fixed default controls.
- Change: Increased speed of plasma ball and reduced its collision size.
- Fixed: Tekbow crashing the game if you charge an arrow as soon as you change a map/load a save game.
- Fixed: Clipping problem in Canyon Testing map (e1m3).
- Fixed: Remote mines floating in mid air on spawn points.