With Kakuro Nichiyou PSP 1.2 you can play and let the solver solve Kakuro Puzzles on your PSP.
* 254 hand-picked/created Puzzles (20 new since version 1.1) from Puzzlemakers all over the world.
Permission granted by Otto Janko, a great Puzzle collector visit his website
* Play Kakuros by setting numbers in the free fields, you can even make "notes" in each field (small numbers from 1..9)
* save your current progress to one of 20 different save slots
* The current state of the built-in solver is the ability to solve 223 out of the 254 Puzzles completely. It cannot find a solution for the other puzzles but gives you the found notes of the remaining fields (or maybe just a good laugh =D)
* 4 graphics themes for you to select (thanks to Dargo)
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.