At last, a new official release. A lot of improvements have been done in both emulation speed and accuracy.
JPCSP is a Playstation Portable emulator written in Java for the PC. The reasons for this choice rely on the portability and flexibility of this programming language, which makes it much easier to test and apply changes whenever needed.
JPCSP v0.6 (September 18, 2010):
-> Included compilation of several "Allegrex" instructions in dynarec for a
much better performance;
-> Performed major code cleanups and reorganization;
-> Fixed and improved module loading:
- Corrected import and export's mapping;
- Implemented newly discovered loading methods.
-> Updated all modules with the most recent findings;
-> Added all new save/load (savedata) modes;
-> Reviewed and improved all kernel object managers:
- Implemented each kernel object manager's attributes;
- Added full LwMutex support in a dedicated kernel object manager
- Provided corrections for mutex, semaphore and event flag managers;
- Properly implemented VPL and FPL handling.
-> Improved graphics' handling:
- Splitted rendering into a new RE (rendering engine);
- Cleaned up and optimized VideoEngine;
- Fully implemented, corrected and organized main GE commands;
- Improved shaders' usage and stability;
- Introduced a geometry shader for increased speed in rendering;
- Fixed display list processing;
- Improved the performance of several GE commands.
- Implemented the VideoEngine processing in a parallel thread,
to take advantage of dual-core processors and
match the PSP dual-core architecture.
-> Implemented a MediaEngine for video and audio playback (based on FFMPEG):
- Added video playback support in sceMpeg and scePsmfPlayer;
- Added ATRAC3 audio playback support in sceAtrac3plus;
- Improved "UMD Browser" to display images, load videos and play sounds
from the UMD data.
-> Improved main GUI and debug tools:
- Added a "Cheats" menu with CWCheat support;
- Provided a cleaner organization and display of settings;
- Removed "Emulation" menu;
- Improved the "Logger" tool;
- Added a new "Image Viewer" tool.
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.