Over a year since the last release, the coder Raphael updates its plugin JoySens, prx that lets you change the sensitivity of the analog stick of the Sony console. Thank JoySens can also remap the controls of the D-Pad between elements of himself. This new update introduces some new features and fixes some bugs of previous versions.
- Revision of the Code
- Now you can choose only among a short list of "remapmodes" (for example to change between the preferred modes) to GAME / VSH
- Fixato a bug that, if it was set adjust = 0, not allowed to use the analog
- Added LITE version, which does not support saving the configuration nor the information in-game
- Added the configuration parameter "Threshold" to adjust the key mapping from analogue
- Added the configuration parameters "thresholdupbtn" and "thresholddownbtn" tied to the buttons in-game
- Added the configuration parameters "idlestop" and "idleback" to set when the movement of analog cut off the inactivity on the console (display brightness, and the PSP)
- Optimized configuration file
- Improved FAQ
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of the retro consoles and the latest next-gen consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming, modification, Hacking and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post news of their own releases and get the credit and comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSvita, Nintendo 3DS, WiiU, PS4, Xbox720, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360,Pandora, Dingoo, Wiz, PS3, PS2, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn, Android, Apple, Blackberry, GP32, GP2X, Nintendo 64, Snes, Gameboy, Nes, Virtual Boy, Apple iPhone, Ipad, Ipod Touch, Ipod, Windows Phone and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles.
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.