Raphael released a new version of the great plugin for our PSP.
Here's the changelog:
- Fixed a major bug with the calibration function that scaled the range wrongly (should now really be useable)
- Added a function to map the D-Pad buttons to analog in case you can't fix your analog stick but a game requires analog stick
- Added a function to force analog input (for XMB for example)
- Added a function to map the analog to D-Pad (to control XMB with analog)
- Added button mappings for SCREEN (brightness), VOLUP and VOLDOWN
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.