November 7th, 2010, 23:02 Posted By: wraggster
News via http://www.psp-ita.com/?module=news&...2&view_reply=1
Those dedicated amateur to the development of software for PSP, gives us products that often have nothing to envy to commercial productions. Coder but not limited to this, many times it happens that make available to the community the tools needed to implement new homebrew. Among these benefactors is the place coder Geecko issuing his latest project: the gLib2D. This is a very lightweight 2D graphics library, which allows the display of basic objects, support for JPEG and PNG, alpha blending and texture cropping, support system with three coordinates, and compatibility with intraFont.
These are just some of the functions accessible by the coders who want to implement this library in their projects.
Following a detailed list of features and download link
- Display of basic objects, Namely Rectangles.
- Possibility of texturing, JPEG and PNG support
- Scale (scale), rotation, coloring, alpha blending, displaying a part of the texture (crop)
- Ability to combine These effects at the Same Time
- Support for a third coordinate, Z, to use the depth buffer
- Concept of relativity, and how to transform 2D OpenGL (Pop / Push)
- Using Intelligent pspgu: library use only what is Necessary for the display.
- Compatibility with intraFont (not included)
- Definition of many constants, and macros useful.
For more information and downloads, click here!
There are 0 comments - Join In and Discuss Here