Hi there, i hope anyone still remember this .
For those who haven´t heard of the app, GameMusicGear is a multi format music player for the PSP inspired on Oldplay for the gp32 and winamp. Please send any comment or suggestion to the mail found in the readme.
Here is the changelog:
+ add New in_sap plugin based on ASAP engine by Piotr Fusik.
+ add Scrolling text in playlist for large file names/titles.
+ add Some gfx changes and new icon, specially in the config app.
+ add Texture compression using libtxc_dxtn library by Roland Scheidegger and
Franck Charlet to save some space: dxt1, dxt3 and dxt5 modes available.
+ add New volume boost algorithm with +3, +6 and +9 dB amplification. You can
change it pressing CROSS + ANALOG UP/DOWN. ** USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK **
+ add Improved the in_psf plugin, several types of reverb and interpolation
were added and should sound more like the real psx. If you find some
heavy track you can try changing this settings.
+ add Improved visual plugins!.
* fix Increased heap size of in_gme.prx because some vgm files were not working, thanks
to Marcus Vinícius for pointing that one.
* fix Increased the size of the song info and picture in fullscreen visualizer.
* fix Replaced a lot of global variables in the main app to improve performance
and stability of the app.
* fix Load from zip, rar, etc. is now working with psf, minipsf and vgz plugins. Except for some
large rar files.
* fix Real sleep mode is now working
- del Removed fade support since i changed the sound boost algorithm.