March 20th, 2011, 21:32 Posted By: wraggster
Filip messaged me last week and sadly like always i do forget to read my PMs, he told me about the release of his new game Fish Fillets for the PSP:
This is a PSP port of the wonderful puzzle game Fish Fillets from ALTAR interactive.
PSP port is based on a cross-platform game engine recreation by open-source community.
The official homepage of Fish Fillets NG is http://fillets.sourceforge.net/
One of the most hardcore puzzle game. Find a way out for two fish agents.
Fish Fillets NG is a puzzle game. The goal in each level is to find a safe way out for both of the two fish. It's comparable to other sliding puzzle games such as sokoban and klotski. In Fish Fillets the play is complicated by a few additional elements and rules. The game has background music and, on many levels, some animated effects, though neither normally has an effect on game play.
* one of the most hardcore puzzle game you can ever play
* 13 languages - English, Czech, French, German, Italian, Polish, Spanish, Dutch, Bulgarian, Swedish, Slovenian, Brazilian, Russian
* 80 pixel-drawn polished unique levels
* hundreds of beatiful animated creatures
* thousands of unique and funny objects
* 2 fish agents with different capabilities
* hundreds of the different sounds
* thousands lines of the funny conversations
* several branches and several mysteries for a smoother progress
* hours and hours of gameplay
* amazingly detailed and colored graphics
* lots of cute little companions
For more information and downloads, click here!
There are 0 comments - Join In and Discuss Here