March 20th, 2006, 03:55 Posted By: wraggster
An entry in the Neoflash Coding Comp, heres the details:
71M posted this:
Here's my entry for the Neo Spring Coding Contest!
It's a small application that I wrote a while back, just thought I'd enter it on the off chance that someone finds it useful!
FileAssistant++ is a multimedia file browser that allows you to browse
any file on the PSP filesystem (memory stick, flash, umd) and any remote
file located on a FTP server thru Wifi.
While conencted to a computer (PC, Mac,...) using the USB wire, it is possible
to browse and update the files located on the PSP memory stick from the computer.
More than browsing the file, FA++ can :
- Display any pictures (PNG, BMP, TGA, JPG)
- Listen to any music file (OGG, MP3, SID, SAP, SC68, YM, NSF, AHX, MOD) with
DSP effects and spectrum display
- Playback any video file (AVI, MPEG, MOV)
- Display text files (ASCII TXT)
- Run Flash files (SWF)
- Run PSP homebrew applications (ELF, EBOOT.PBP) and go back to FA++ while exiting
- Run any UMD (umd:/SYSDIR/EBOOT.BIN) and go back to FA++ while exiting
- Run any Lua scripts (LUA) and go back to FA++ while exiting
- Classic file operations (delete, move, copy, create directory, rename,...)
- Fully customisable, use one of the skin pack or create yourself!
Heres whats new in this release:
There have been a couple of updates since Novemeber which I've not released in FA++ before this release.
1) MP3 playback has been greatly improved and now allows playback of any size mp3 file.
2) The SWF player has been updated to use the source code from my Flash Player project.
Quite a few bugs have also been fixed since then as well.
Download and Screenshot Via Comments, leave Feedback
For more information and downloads, click here!
There are 63 comments - Join In and Discuss Here