Posted By: wraggster
New release from JasonUK, heres the full details:
This mod of psardumper so it can decrypt individual firmware modules from all known retail firmwares (1.00-3.03)
Also works with all current game PRXs
1.0 --> 1.1
- Supports sigchecked files if they were signed on the PSP they are being decrypted on
- Can decompress RLZ files
- "sysmem_reboot.prx" is now "sysmem_rlz.prx" as it is used for both reboot.bin extraction and RLZ decompression. For 1.2, I may integrate RLZ decompresion algorithms into the app. If "sysmem_rlz.prx" is not in the 'enc' folder, a red warning will be displayed and RLZ decompression will not be possible.
- Much better error handling. Note: if a file entirely fails to decrypt (e.g. EBOOT.BIN) it will be deleted to prevent memory stick corruption.
- To save space, paths are printed as just the filename, e.g 'audio.prx' instead of 'ms0:/enc/audio.prx' whilst decrypting
Make a folder on your memory stick called "enc" and place your encrypted PRXs there. Then run the app and press X to decrypt them.
The encrypted files will be replaced with decrypted versions.
The app can also extract reboot.bin from a 1.50 loadexec.prx or later.
Just place a DECRYPTED 2.60 or later sysmem.prx in the "ms0:/enc" folder and name it as "sysmem_rlz.prx"
Then place a DECRYPTED copy of loadexec.prx from the firmware you want reboot.bin for, and name it as "loadexec_reboot.prx"
When these two files are detected, an option to obtain reboot.bin (by pressing SQUARE) appears in the application.
- Cannot decrypt game EBOOT.BIN files. You will get an "unknown tag C0CB167C" error: this is because they use a different encryption. I will see about adding this.
Download and Give Feedback Via Comments