Posted By: scarph
Dark_Alex's new release is a prx that, with the help of psardumper, will allow you to chose which firmware version of popstation you want to use with your games. This means you 3.10 oe-a...ers will be able to use 3.11's emulator.
This plugin enables 3.10 OE and higher, to load every pops from 3.00 to 3.11
- Copy seplugins to the root of your memory stick.
- Using the latest psardumper mod from team c+d, extract the firmware you desire using the
"Decrypt all" function (press square) (this is important, because of changes of keys, previous
firmwares modules may not work encrypted).
- Locate these modules in the FO/kd folder: meaudio.prx, pops.prx and popsman.prx (Note: in 3.10
and higher, meaudio.prx doesn't exist, so you don't need to locate it).
Copy the prx's to the directory /seplugins/popsloader with the following names:
* 3.00: meaudio300.prx, popsman300.prx, pops300.prx
* 3.01: meaudio301.prx, popsman301.prx, pops301.prx
* 3.11: popsman311.prx, pops311.prx
- Enter in recovery menu, and enable popsloader.prx plugin.
- The first time you run a game with the plugin enabled, it will ask you which pops to use.
After that, it will save the configuration so the next times that game is loaded, it will use
the same pops. If anytime you want to change the configuration, press R while booting the game,
during the warning screen.
Remember to use the Readme
Download and Give Feedback Via Comments
The other file is an easy installer---Works great