Posted By: gunntims0103
Dark_Alex has released a new version of his Homebrew Enabler for the PSP, heres whats new:
* Fixed a bug in a patch bad done in a delay slot that caused some umd games not to work when HEN was running (this issue was fixed in SE before)
* Fixed a bug in the loading of big user prx's, that affected a plain prx of socom2 umd, and some homebrew prx's.
* Bypassed a crappy SCE protection that prevented the umd to be mounted if the application was run from the memory stick.
* Usb mass storage couldn't be loaded by homebrews in non-devhook version because semawm.prx is sign checked. HEN now applies the algorithm to reverse the sign check, letting this and the rest of firmware
* modules to be loaded by a homebrew.
* Added a SDK for HEN/SE.
download and give feedback via comments