The PSP emulator D Pspemu
Some homebrew programs are already working.
A new version of the emulator with lots and lots of improvements:
- Lots of cleanups and improvements in code
- Lots of fixes, improvements and new implemented stuff on kernel
- Improved unittesting
- A lot of fixes of the gpu
- Clut implementation for gpu and checks for texture cache
- Fixed display and a lot of display/render modes. (Still with some issues)
- Some fixes on CLEAR and PRIM gpu opcodes. Now CLEAR is less faked.
- Elf relocation
- Started to work with dynarec and sound (though it´s disabled at the moment)
- Take screenshot feature
- Small memory viewer (not editable yet) and register viewer
- Fixed and implemented more cpu instructions
- Added more demos and tests
- Autodetection of window´s language for the psp´s registry.
- And much more!
Still can´t load commercial games, but there are much more homebrews running.
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.