D PSP Emulator SVN r306 is released. D PSP Emulator is a PlayStation Portable (PSP) emulator for PC made in D programming language. At the moment can run some simple homebrew. It doesn't load any comercial game at this stage.
D PSP Emulator SVN Changelog:
- Removed halffloatToFloat code and using D "alias CustomFloat!(10, 5, CustomFloatFlags.ieee) hfloat" instead.
- Check! Ignore division by zero on DIV/DIVU
- Moved ignored VFPU instructions to the active VFPU instructions
- Check! Implemented ThreadManForUser.sceKernelNotifyCallback
- Fixed ThreadManForUser.sceKernelSetVTimerHandler. Fixed VTimer and unittesting (tested on real hardware).
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.