Here's a new released of the famous Cheat Device from weltall.
0.1.8 REV. C RELEASE
- [POPS] removed some useless debug information in the memory card manager in case of operation successfull
- [POPS] added a clear/format option in the memorycard manager. It will make your memory card empty just like if it was new.(if you use this by mistake remove your memory stick and power off the psp directly to avoid accidental save of the new memory card status)
- [GAME] added reverse offset pointer codes. They work just like normal pointer codes but the offset is subtracted and not summed like the normal ones. The format is the same except a little difference in the second adress line:
8bit pointer inverse code 0x6aaaaaaa 0x000000vv 0x0003nnnn 0xiiiiiiii
16bit pointer inverse code 0x6aaaaaaa 0x000000vv 0x0004nnnn 0xiiiiiiii
32bit pointer inverse code 0x6aaaaaaa 0x000000vv 0x0005nnnn 0xiiiiiiii
- [ALL] added shortcut rappresentation to the disassembler. You can enable it by putting DISASM SHRCUT= 1 in the config file
- [GAME/150] altough homebrew mode was available since one year ago (by pressing R while booting up with a game prx)now with m33 supporting a separate game150 mode for plugins i've made a prx which automatically goes in homebrew mode and uses a different config file to keep configurations separated easily.
- [ALL] fixed a bug in the difference search which made it unusable
- [ALL] now it's possible to access the disassembler from the memory editor by pressing SQUARE. The nearest (backward way) 4byte alligned adress will be selected as the first adress in the disassembler
- [ALL] changed the button to make new cheats from the memory editor: now it's TRIANGLE
- [ALL] now it's possible to edit values directly in the memory editor. This will allow you to edit values without having to make cheats. To enable value editing press your confirm button (which is CROSS or CIRCLE if you swapped buttons in cwcheat) this will allow you to edit the selected value with UP/DOWN. Then confirm with CROSS (or circle if you swapped buttons) and abort with CIRCLE (or cross if you swapped button)
- [ALL] now you can change the value in the memory editor of +/- 0x10 with RIGHT/LEFT
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.