This great application made by weltall has been improved!
Changes in 0.1.8:
* [ALL] fixed a bug which could lead to codes from other games/databases being put in the cheat list when loading a different database: this lead also to codes remaining in list, the game name not changing when reloading a db which contained the same game with a different name and other bad things made by data remaining and possible crashes
* [ALL] fixed various buffer overflows in the db reading functions regarding game and cheat name. This seemed to lead to strange behaviours with the screen shot function for some users.
* [POPS] fixed a bug which could load ids of pops game launched before than the one being loaded if there isn't a cold boot beetween them or a psp game being loaded
* [ALL] added a memory editor which can show the ram in HEX/ASCII
* [ALL] added to support to make cheats from a selected ram position in the memory editor (with x)
* [ALL] added support in the result screen of the cheat searcher to show the memory editor in the position of the found result (press  to show it when selecting a found address)
* [ALL] added support to show the memory editor from the edit cheat menu for fixed value write codes (0x0 0x1 0x2). (press /_\ to show the memory editor when selecting a codeline)
* [PACKAGE/GAME] Added a LITE version of cwcheat with all cheat search and memory editor functions removed. It's called cwcheatlite.prx.
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.