October 23rd, 2009, 21:48 Posted By: Shrygue
via Computer and Video Games
The MAG public beta looks to be helping Sony iron out a fair few chinks in the game, as it has just released a patch that includes" over 8,000 updates and fixes".
Here's a list of the most important stuff:
- Framerate improvements in all environments
- Vote/ Kick implemented
- Art and lighting updates to all levels
- Art updates to weapons, vehicles and objects
- Animation improvement and updates
- Client patching improvements
- Design tuning on all environments (attacker/defender, out of bounds, sightlines, routing...)
- Tuned all skills (skill point expense, skill trees, skill effects)
- Tuning pass on experience rewarded for all actions (resuscitate, heal other, destroy turret, destroy motor pool....)
- Tuning pass on player & leadership experience progressions
- Full audio tuning pass
- Bunker, APC, and Spawn camera adjustments
- Lowered initial spawn times for attackers and defenders for all gametypes
- Update Major/Minor victory and loss percentages and conditions for all gametypes
- Updated Domination gametype scoring values
- Improved weapon feel and hit feedback
Sony handed the beta out to 16,000 gamers who applied for an access code via the PS Blog.
For more information and downloads, click here!
There are 0 comments - Join In and Discuss Here