Homebrew developer becus25 has continued his effort in the world of custom firmwares, with this add-on to DAX's 3.40OE.
A couple of days ago, the developer came up with the first build for 3.40 IE and this IE-A2 is an improved version. becus25 also noted that aside from reducing the risk of bricking, 3.40 IE-A2 takes care as well the problem being encountered by users when trying to enter Configuration.
Since becus25 wasn't able to provide a changelog, or a Readme file for that matter, we're adding this notes from his personal page regarding this release:
* If you can't enter to Configuration-> on recovery menu (OE recovery), pressing L+Select the IE expansion, restore the configuration.
* Copy the PSP folder in the root of your memory stick.
* Then, run the flasher.
* The flasher will write on flash0/1 the IERecovery.prx (some source of it recovery is of Dark_AleX), and the abc.txt (configuration file for IE).
* There is the IeCtrl.pbp on pspgameboot called eboot.pbp.
* When you have the expansion writed on flash activate the autoboot function from the OE Recovery.
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.