Posted By: wraggster
PsPhReaK has released a new version of his Homebrew RPG for the PSP, heres the release details:
Well anyways, I dug this thing up a little while back after having given up on it for a while... I had so many problems that all turned out to be spawned from a bad MakeFile. It is a dinky RPG-style game thing where you walk around and kill things. It's called 2124, but I may change the name...
anyway here's the release/feature/todo list:
v. 0.2a - current release
- walk around and kill stuff AND get money and exp
- no level-gaining
- much more stable than 0.1 (hasn't crashed yet, probably won't)
- all graphics are compiled along with the game and are loadImageFromMemory'ed
- integrated graphics makes it faster to copy to your MS as it is only one file: EBOOT.PBP (1.31mb)
- collision no longer works, so you can walk through anything
INSTRUCTIONS: well now I realize I forgot to say anything about how you play this thing....
1. extract the .zip file to your PSP/GAME or PSP/GAME150 depending on your firmware set up
2. move around with the analog nub or with the D-Pad
3. when you encounter an enemy, wait until the sword icon appears on the enemy. Then you can attack with X. Or just hold down X the whole time, but it will not go any faster.
This is the current battle mode. however, I will be changing it so there is no battle mode, and you just run around killing things (hack'n'slash).
Download and Give Feedback Via Comments