- Although the WiFi connection screen only use the debug text, the rest of the application is graphical
- PSP is clocked down to 111Mhz when using the application to extend battery life.
- Server only tested on Windows XP SP2 (may not work on anything below SP1 as some network usage monitoring code relies on it)
- Requires 3.XX Kernel (Tested on 3.90 M33-2 only) so make sure it is in the GAME folder (if it is set to 3.XX kernel) or GAME3XX
- Allows WPA WiFi Access
! The IP Address of the server must be set in "wifi.cfg" (in the format address=xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx) NO SPACES!!!
1. The "PCMonitor" folder must be copied to either the GAME folder (if it is set to 3.XX kernel) or the GAME3XX folder on the PSP
2. To use this application the server (PCMonitor.exe, Located in the "PC Server" directory) MUST be running
3. Open the application on the PSP and connect to the network
Home will allow you to exit the application.
- If the PSP is no longer in the application and the server reads state 7, then you will need to reset the server to use it again.
- The PSP will ONLY connect in when the server is in state 2
- If the PSP drops the connection (low signal, server reset, server closed, wifi switched off, etc.), it will not try to reconnect, it will just show a set of static values but the application may be exited by the home button still (This will be corrected in the next release)
- If the IP Address is incorrect in the config ("wifi.cfg"), the application will just sit on a blank screen but the application may be exited by the home button still (This will be corrected in the next release)
- The square and cirle symbols are messed up on the first screen
PSP Wifi Code from "WiFiController v0.4.4" by David Rudie
PC CPU Usage Code from "Get the System Total CPU Usage using API" by Jason Hensley
PC RAM Usage Code from "Get Performance Info Example" by Jason Hensley
PC NET Usage Code from http://www.himarticles.com
Alpha Tester "Wildboy99" from QJ Forums
This is my first C++ project so please be nice! It has quite a few bugs to iron out, so please no bug reports till the next release as I plan to rewrite it as this was more of a proof of concept. Any other questions/comments are encouraged