A release for the NeoFlash Coding Comp, heres the details:
supa_sick posted this
PSP DIZASTER WMA ENABLER for 2.60
this will enable the wma support on your psp if you do not have access to a wifi/wireless internet connection
1. extract the containing folder "wmaenable" to the "games" folder on the psp
2. on your psp start the gta umd game
3. once eloader is loaded you should see your eboots go to the eboot that named "PSP WMA ENABLER"
4. start/run "PSP WMA ENABLER" by pressing the "X" or "O" button
5. once the app "PSP WMA ENABLER" is running and you see the words "wma enabler" press the "x" button
6. once and after you pressed "x" the app will do its duty of enabling your wma support
7. the app will take you back to the eloader menu.
8. press "start" button to exit eloader
9. you will notice a change of look and system name.
10. put your music (wma files) on your psp
11. play your music
*WARNING* if this bricks your psp pspdizaster are not to be blamed. You are the one that took the chance of using this so blame yourself...
** you can change your name back to anything you want if youde like it wont hurt anything**
*** We at pspdizaster have tested this and have not bricked our psp so if you brick its your fault for altering the file while thinking you can do more with this file***
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of the retro consoles and the latest next-gen consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming, modification, Hacking and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post news of their own releases and get the credit and comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSvita, Nintendo 3DS, WiiU, PS4, Xbox720, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360,Pandora, Dingoo, Wiz, PS3, PS2, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn, Android, Apple, Blackberry, GP32, GP2X, Nintendo 64, Snes, Gameboy, Nes, Virtual Boy, Apple iPhone, Ipad, Ipod Touch, Ipod, Windows Phone and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles.
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.