PSP News is a News and downloads site for the
Playstation Portable, We have all the latest emulators, homebrew,
commercial games for the PSP and all the downloads on this site,
we also cover commercial gaming and console news. Part of the
DCEmu Homebrew & Gaming Network.
Name = TiMidity++ v2.11.2 For PSP
Authors /Website = Machiyuta
for PSP ver23 5th November 2005
for PSP ver22 27th October 2005
7th September 2005 v0.21 Discuss Here -->
Maximum load reset with Triangle Button
Sound Buffer Impoved
No noise at start up
333 mhz full PSP power mode added
There must be a option.cfg or there will be errors
Processing improved to gain speed
Noise at the end got rid of
August 2005 v0.20
It is the TiMidity++-2.11.2 for PSP ver20.
The revised point is as follows.
2005/08/26 TiMidity++-2.11.2 for PSP ver20 release.
* < ? ? ? ? > PSP original software comprehensive ?? ver.4 < Development
> By the advice of 392,
Attaching the volatile to the flag of external variable of the psp_a.c by,
-O2 compiling the psp_a.c
It reached the point where it moves according to expectation, compiling
job became easy.
* PSP private interface file the interface/psp_c.c was prepared.
* R with the trigger the following tune, with the L trigger tune before,
the pause it tried to do with 0 buttons.
* 1 it tried to clear the picture in every tune.
* Sound way the buffer can be used efficiently, modification. Last sound
data of tune
There is a bug which is not played back, the end of the head of tune comparatively
there is a petit noise.
* It tried to indicate the time count of tune.
* Unless HOME tune ends with the button, way the fact that it does not end
is ended immediately improvement.
August 2005 v19
Information = TiMidity++ is a software synthesizer. It can play
MIDI files by converting them into PCM waveform data; give it a MIDI data
along with digital instrument data files, then it synthesizes them in real-time,
and plays. It can not only play sounds, but also can save the generated
waveforms into hard disks as various audio file formats. - http://timidity.sourceforge.net/#info
Tutorial by Shazz
As it is not straight forward to make it working here is a little tuto
so in the Timidity directory you need :
1. a folder MIDI where to put mid files
2. a folder INST where to put sound banks
3. the conf file OPTION.CFG (as shipped)
4. the conf file TIMIDITY.CFG
this last one is more complex...
but simply download :
this package contains the basic GUS soundbank patchs
unzip it in the timidity directory
and replace :
put a midi file in MIDI and run !
The Hottest DCEmu Posters