PSP News is a News and downloads site for the
Playstation Portable, We have all the latest emulators, homebrew,
commercial games for the PSP and all the downloads on this site,
we also cover commercial gaming and console news. Part of the
DCEmu Homebrew & Gaming Network.
Emulators for PSP
Name = StellaPSP (Atari2600 Emulator for the PSP)
Authors /Website = Aenea
Downloads = Download 40 freeware/Public Domain roms (legal) Here
StellaPSP v0.2 8th September
2005 Discuss this release Here --> http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=10416
It has been a while, but here it is, a new version of Stella for the PSP.
A lot has changed
since the initial release.
- added paddle support
- added better d-pad support
- use the GU instead of SDL for rendering
- title screen (if someone can make a better one, contact me!)
- menus are now overlays so the font seems smaller (acually, it's the same
size, but it now
uses the full resolution of the PSP)
- I found the blend function :)
- and many small bugs have been removed
- holding down the d-pad in the menus will make it scroll faster
- analog in menus is very fast scrolling
- support for 10 state files per rom, use left/right on the Load/Save menu
item to change
the current state number
If you find any bugs, don't hesitate to email me at email@example.com. If
you do though, make
sure you can reproduce the bug easily and tell me how that is done, only
then can I find the
bug. Eg. telling me it just crashes isn't helping...
Maybe there will be another bug-fix release anytime soon, but most of my
time will be spent
to help the official Stella team to create version 2.0 of the emulator with,
of my changes for the PSP...
Well, have fun!
Aenea (aka Alysa Habraken)
Here 25th August 2005 v0.1 (v1.0
Information = Roms must have a .a26 extension and also they go in the
Stella PSP v0.1
This is a port of the Stella Atari 2600 emulator to the PSP. Original code
by Bradford W. Mott,
Stephen Anthony and Jeff Miller and many others. This PSP port was made
by Alysa Habraken
It's not very optimized and not all games run or at full speed. Some have
a little flickering,
but this will be resolved in upcoming versions.
The Hottest DCEmu Posters