Buy on AliExpress.com
PSP News is a News and downloads site for the
Playstation Portable, We have all the latest emulators, homebrew,
commercial games for the PSP and all the downloads on this site,
we also cover commercial gaming and console news. Part of the
DCEmu Homebrew & Gaming Network.
Name = Slammerball
Authors /Website = MasterQ
Downloads = v0.2 11th
Changes in this release include:
- Added 2 more levels to the game
- Added an options screen
- Able to shut the background music off
- Able to change the game difficulty
- Added a high score function for each of the three difficulties
- Added animations to the 'Game Over' screen, as well as the 'Level Complete'
- Changed the background music
- Changed the graphics
v0.1 8th September 2005
Information = SlammerBall
SlammerBall is based off of the PC game 'SlammerBall' made by me a few
years ago. The PSP version was completely re-coded from scratch (not to
mention in a different language).
You are the SlammerBall, and you have to collect the green targets while
avoiding the outside walls and obstacles. Also, once you start moving, you
can change directions, but you can't stop.
D-Pad - Movement
L - Back to Main Menu
R - New Game
The Hottest DCEmu Posters