PSP News is a News and downloads site for the
Playstation Portable, We have all the latest emulators, homebrew,
commercial games for the PSP and all the downloads on this site,
we also cover commercial gaming and console news. Part of the
DCEmu Homebrew & Gaming Network.
Name = PSP Weather
Authors /Website = Mcdongle
Downloads = Here 11th July 2005
- Added other countries to get their weather too
- Added unit measurement (s for standard/m for Metric)
- Added in other weather icons .These were edited icons from a pack called
Konfabulator. I just made a black background,
very crappy job, but I'm no computer graphic artist.
- Up to 9 location ID's can be now stored in the config file, please make
sure the totalIds tag is set accordingly to how many you have.
- Changed fonts and colors around so it's more representable
- Fixed description under weather icon, was displaying moon phase.
- Refreshing is fixed
HERE 8th july 2005 v1.0
Information = pspWeather v1.0
Triangle key - (DISABLED) for refreshing was disabled due
to it being somewhat buggy so disregard that message
Circle key - will exit, just as hitting menu and yes will
Square key - captures a screenshot of the display and places
Cross Key - (DISABLED) used to capture the weather image of
your location to view later on.. but isn't working yet
- I will release the code sometime soon after I clean it up
a little bit
- Thanks to PspPet's posts on the new structures for sockaddr_in
which made this possible.
- I used wifi_sample as a shell to create this.
- The weather icon will not update as of yet, I've not converted
over the other images yet
To use: (this was taken from wifi_sample's readme and edited)
* There must be one configuration (multiple configuration
selection not implemented)
* Do not use "DHCP" (otherwise the Connecting status
will stop at "Waiting for DHCP")
#1) Be sure you can connect to that WiFi net using your PC
#2) Edit \PSP\GAME\PSPWEATHER\pspWeather.cfg and place your
zip code in there
NOTHING ELSE! (must be a 5 digit zip code)
#3) run the program on PSP (both 1.0 and 1.50 versions available)
#4) on exit, see file \PSP\GAME\PSPWEATHER\pspWeather-errlog.txt
on the memory stick for error logging
I'm sure there are bugs, please be patient and I'll try to
fix them, or when I release the source you can =)
- I dunno someone give me ideas =)
The Hottest DCEmu Posters