The Hottest DCEmu Posters
:: Emulation Gaming & Development News
Emulators for PS2 Pages
Description NeoCD/PS2 is a Neo Geo CD Emulator
for the Playstation 2 Console.
NeoCD/PS2 v0.6c 7th September
2005 Discuss Here --> http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=10400
- More CDDA fixes
- Fixed/added auto-loop feature (CDDA)
- (re)Fixed missing sfx in aerofighters 2 (and maybe others)
- Fixed most Buzzing noise cases
- drive now stop spinning when CDDA is set to OFF
NeoCD/PS2 0.6 source
Evilo has updated his great NeoGeo CD emulator for the PS2,
heres whats new:
heres whats new
After a lots of pressure (mail/pm) : Time to release a version
... first CDDA support !!!!!
This version is still wip and still need testing and tweaking,
had the time to fully test all games and some regressions/bugs
possible on some titles. So, as always, help us to track down
bugs, and give your feedback in the dedicated forum !
Change log :
- Rewrote ps2 sound routines :
> Switch to audsrv 0.85 for sound (BIG thanks to Gawd !)
> CDDA support !
> sound upsampling on IOP side
- Rewrote ps2 video routines.
- Small performance increase.
- PAL/NTSC Selector (60hz r0x0rs !)
- Zip support (limited to the bios, see usage)
- Fixed the "freezing menu" bug with some exotic
- Fixed "blocking" state at startup when no CD is