PSP News is a News and downloads site for the
Playstation Portable, We have all the latest emulators, homebrew,
commercial games for the PSP and all the downloads on this site,
we also cover commercial gaming and console news. Part of the
DCEmu Homebrew & Gaming Network.
Homebrew for PSP
Name = DJSP (MP3 Player for the PSP)
Authors /Website = Cooleyandy
Downloads = Here v0.14a 26th August 2005
Information = 0.131a (8-8-2005)
- MP3s that are playing too fast now plays correctly. Upsampling of lower
than 44khz MP3s.
- I've added an ***easter egg*** (bonus) feature just for fun. *hint* analog.
- If you found this update, you must have visited my website. Enjoy this
and from a release 2 days earlier
- 3 new visual (Plasma Desuka, Remixed Chaos, and Aqua Space), brings to
a grand total of 10 visuals!
- Option to Cross Fade between Visuals (Per Song, 1 min, 2 min, 5 min, Off)
Press Select to bring up the Options Window.
- Now searches for all MP3s in /PSP/MUSIC/ including subfolders.
- Implemented skip to Previous or Next Song. Press Left for previous and
Right for Next. Holding Left will restart song, and Holding Right will Fast
- Much much faster Fast Forward with acceleration. Holding Right Longer
seeks faster and faster.
- Implemented Headphone Remote Support.
- Altered code to load essential files from installed folder/directory.
* It means that you can use any of the corrupt icon hiding programs and
DJSP will still work.
* Also means all those people with mp3 window freezing problems can now
run the program.
- When exiting the program, you have to press the Home Key instead of Select.
I needed Select.
- Other small bug fixes. (They are more like ants this time compared to
those earlier roaches)
- Rewrote and added more concise instructions in the readme.txt
- I've been hearing a lot of good things about using DJSP and grafting it
into the Car's Dashboard. I'd love to see some pics of them. Send them in
and I'll post it up onto the website.
- This is the biggest update I have made so far. Finally, this visual mp3
player is taking shape. :-) I still remember the days when the visuals were
nothing but 10 lines of decimal numbers. Now after a couple of weeks, it's
looking quite nice. Thanks to all the suggestions and complements. I've
tried to put in as much as time allowed. If you can help out a bit, I don't
have the money to support the website hosting. Every $10 I get allows me
to keep the webspace for one more month. And if I ever (hopefully) get enough
for a 2nd psp, I'll start doing research on adhoc and infrastructure access.
I was envisioning a PSP version of Tetrinet. Or perhaps *legal* mp3 trading,
but I digress. Enjoy DJSP 0.13a.
The Hottest DCEmu Posters