Buy on AliExpress.com
PSP News is a News and downloads site for the
Playstation Portable, We have all the latest emulators, homebrew,
commercial games for the PSP and all the downloads on this site,
we also cover commercial gaming and console news. Part of the
DCEmu Homebrew & Gaming Network.
Name = Angband 3.0.6 for PSP
Authors /Website = Abszero
Downloads = Here 22nd July 2005
Here 21st July 2005 v0.4b1
(Fixed v1.0 again) :) (to install just copy over old eboots) (Gendal)
Here 17th July 2005
v0.3 (Fixed v1.0 again) :)
Here 16th July 2005 v0.2
Here 15th July 2005 v0.1
(Fixed V1.0 File by wraggster)
Discuss the Game Here --> http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=7856
Going to go ahead and release v0.4. It's mostly bugfixes and code
cleanup, along with a pretty nice speed improvement as far as memorystick
access is concerned. Similar to the previous releases by Abszero, I stuck
in the 1.0 and 1.5 binaries, though I have no way of testing the 1.0.
- Loading and saving should be much faster now, as well as responsiveness
the help system
- Removed overclock during loading, no longer necessary with general speed
- Removed all fixed path's in code. Should now be possible to rename directory
to whatever you please. Note older versions are unable to operate in
anything other than an "Angband" directory
- PSP bmp screen dump will now ask for a filename. Loading screendumps will
- If an error causes Angband to call it's quit function, pause and let the
see the error, as well as exit more gracefully.
- Fixed local mktime implementation which would sometimes result in regenerating
the template files when it wasn't really necessary.
The Hottest DCEmu Posters